This article assumes you've completed the following:
- Implemented the Taplytics SDK. Please see the below info if this step hasn't been completed!
You can get started via the side bar on the Dashboard:
The screen below will pop up.
Provide an Experiment name, which team(s) will have access to the Experiment, a description, any relevant tags, and the platforms your experiment will run on.
The next screen you see will be:
Creating an A/B test with Taplytics for web or mobile requires moving step-by-step through a simple 5 stage process:
- Using the Visual Editor (Web Visual Editor)
- Leveraging Code Blocks and Variables (Web Code-Based Experiments)
- Creating Goals
- Specifying the Audience Distribution
- Reviewing the experiment set up and launching it to users
Think of each of the above as building blocks to launching a test!
Updated about 3 years ago