Preferred Method: Taplytics Enterprise Support Center form
Secondary Option: Email us directly [email protected]
Emergency For immediate 24/7 assistance with your Taplytics suite, please email [email protected]. Please note: this dedicated escalation path is available for Enterprise Support Plans only.
Taplytics is focused on helping our customers deliver seamless user journeys and customer experiences across platforms.
Below is a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) template for submitting support requests.
Please structure the request in the ‘Given - When - Then - Actual’ format
- Given: The state of the world before witnessing the behaviour you're specifying in this scenario. You can think of it as the pre-conditions to the behaviour.
- When: A specific action is taken in the platform
- Then: The expected outcome occurs due to the specified action.
- Actual: Describe the outcomes that are being observed that are unexpected
Please also include any additional information to help us understand the expected behaviour and what the end user is currently experiencing. A greater level of detail will empower our team of Technical Support Engineers to reproduce the suspected problem successfully:
- URL to the relevant experiment/ push/ feature flag/ journey
- Steps to reproduce the observed problem behaviour
- Any relevant information that can empower our Technical Support Engineers to quickly identify the problem at the code level and mitigate it accordingly.
Updated 5 months ago