Preferred Method: Taplytics Enterprise Support Center form
Secondary Option: Email us directly [email protected]
Emergency For immediate 24/7 assistance with your Taplytics suite, please email [email protected]. Please note: this dedicated escalation path is available for Enterprise Support Plans only.
Taplytics is focused on helping our customers deliver seamless user journeys and customer experiences across platforms.
Below is a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) template submitting support requests.
Please structure the request in the ‘Given - When - Then - Actual’ format
- Given: the state of the world before witnessing the behavior you're specifying in this scenario. You can think of it as the pre-conditions to the behaviour.
- When: a specific action is taken in the platform
- Then: due to the specified action, the expected outcome occurs.
- Actual: describe the outcomes that are being observed that are unexpected
Please also include any additional information will help us understand the expected behavior and what the enduser is currently experiencing. A greater level of detail will empower our team of Technical Support Engineers to successfully reproduce the suspected problem:
- URL to the relevant experiment/ push/ feature flag/ journey
- Steps to reproduce the observed problem behaviour
- Any relevant information which can empower our Technical Support Engineers to quickly identify the problem at the code level and mitigate accordingly.
Updated 5 months ago